MATTE TO BE


In the mist of the MAC Hearts RiRi collection that came out earlier this summer I fell in love with MACs 'Retro Matte' finish lipsticks in 'RiRi Woo' and 'Heaux' fell in love instantly! I don't know about you guys but when it comes to lipstick my favorites are always matte formulas I don't mind the dry consistency. My lips aren't completely cracked or dry but my lips can handle it! I prayed to the MAC gods (even tweeted,facebooked and emailed) about creating more retro matte lipsticks and a month later I seen online that theres a 'Retro Matte' colleciton coming out and the lipsticks & lip liners are PERMANENT!" I'm overly excited! I want every color and plan on purchasing every color! check out below the colors

(please take in consideration the colors may not be true to color depending on your screen resolution and also computer graphics!)

(photos:http://thecitizensoffashion.com/)

U.S. Launch Date – 12 September 2013 at MAC Stores and online.
International Launch Date – October 2013 at MAC Stores and online

Popular posts from this blog

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER

FALL INSPIRATION

AMY WINEHOUSE