SPIKED

I never thought I'd see the day where I wore earrings again (mind you if you know me personally I hardly ever wear jewelry and I haven't worn earrings since I was 16!) Not for any specific reason its just that I'm not a big jewelry wearer. But like I've said in the past when I find pieces of jewelry that I really like then I will wear certian pieces.

But today I'm here to talk about one of my friends and up and coming jewelry designer Britené Williams! She sent me these pair of earrings to me and fell inlove but at first I'm not going to lie I was hesitant to put them on because I thought to myself I havent worn any since I was 16 so I pray that my ears are still pierced so I can do her some sort of justice by wearing them so I prayed to the accessory gods that they were still pierced and they were!! Words can not explain how much I love these and I'm so proud of her! Go visit her blog here and check out her site here! you will not regret it!!!

Popular posts from this blog

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER

WHAT IS BLOGGING?... MY ECCENTRIC MUSES...BLOGGING FROM AN IPAD = NO BEUNO , THE BEAUTY OF BEING A WOMAN (OR HUMAN BEING RATHER), THE EXITING OF RAF SIMONS

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE FILMS