YES TO...BEAUTIFUL SKIN


You guys I've never been a skin care person... actually I've neglected my skin horribly even though I wear makeup on a day to day basis(gross!). Lets take a brief moment to go back in time to when I was in my teens the only skin care products that I can remember using were Neurtrogena and remembering them drying my face out horribly. My gripe and my love hate hate relationship with skin care is that I hate having to buy and/or not knowing what works for my skin and I hate when people rave on certain products that work for them because with skin care everyone and I mean everyone skin is different even though skin is broken down into four different categories (dry,normal,oily,combination) its still confusing because just because you use an oil free product on your skin but that doesn't mean its a for sure thing to use for your oily skin?! Am I the only one that feels like this? Its just like foundation (makeup) you have to take a risk on spending your money on a product that might freak out your skin (*and of course there's return policies but I cant be bothered with that! ha!)

Anyways guys I put my resentment to rest and had a talk with my friend Sean about skin care Yes To... which I had to do a little investigating before hand and Yes To...is a Paraben Free, Natural—organic skin, hair and lip care brand and its affordable!! So I went to my local Target store and decided to try out Yes to Carrots Daily Cream Facial Cleanser,Yes to Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes, and Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Towelettes. I wanted to give these a couple of weeks because I wasnt really expecting instant results with any type of skin care line, but honestly when I used the Yes to Carrots Facial Cleanser my face felt nourished and so clean and bright It was so refreshing! The towelettes were also good as well! I'm so obsessed with this brand now I want more! Plus the packaging is so cute so thats a complete plus as well! Check out the brand Yes To [Here]

P.S I'm also noticing that my lashes are growing longer! I'm guessing if anything it might be the carrots cleanser but I don't know I'm really wanting to try the shampoos and conditioners next!

Popular posts from this blog

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE FILMS

FALL INSPIRATION