SOME GIRL NAMED KATE THE GREAT


[Photos:Models]

Shot By: Daniele Duella and Iango Henzi
Hair and concept by Luigi Murenu
Styled by i-D fashion director, Charlotte Stockdale

You know there's some images that you see that just stick with you? I didn't necessarily want to say 'haunt'...well I could say it was creativley haunting! Kate can do no wrong she-looks-stunning in these pictures featured in i-D's magazine. There are two collections that I could never get tired of Spring 2013 Prada or S/2013 Louis Vuitton! NEVER! even now every magazine and every stylist is using every piece in every editorial I don't care! I love every piece from both collection!

Popular posts from this blog

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE FILMS

WHAT IS BLOGGING?... MY ECCENTRIC MUSES...BLOGGING FROM AN IPAD = NO BEUNO , THE BEAUTY OF BEING A WOMAN (OR HUMAN BEING RATHER), THE EXITING OF RAF SIMONS