'HORS D'OEUVRE' BY MONICA MENEZ


ASVOFF 5 Award 2012 " Best Art Direction"
DIRECTOR: Monica Menez
CAST: Albe Hamiti / Tune Models
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY: Paul Robert Klinar
STYLIST: Sanne Roesch
HAIR: Sabine Nania
MAKE-UP: Sabine Nania

I've made it no secret that I take in and find most of my inspiration from the incredible Fashion Copious and Fashion Gone Rogue they're two of my favorite sites to visit I can only aspire to be as great as those blogs! So I tip my hat (if I had one) to them! Ok so I'm up late at night on FC and I see this mint green still (as you see above) of a woman with a blonde wig sitting on a pastel bed and I automatically assume that its going to be something good! So I'm watching and about a minute and 30 seconds in I'm baffled and confused but I kept watching to come to the realization that this film was a bit tounge-in-cheek and not to take things so literal and serious. This film is by Monica Menez her film also won the ASVOFF 5 Award 2012 for "Best Art Direction". Also to mention its people and sites like Diane Pernet of ASVOFF that has opened up doors and has inspired me through out my life on wanting to actually create fashion films and assuring me that its okay for me to want to pursue a career in it as well.

Visit Monica Menez website [here]

Popular posts from this blog

FALL INSPIRATION

AMY WINEHOUSE

SHAKE IT OUT