YOU SHOULD KNOW NOTHING LEAVES MY SIGHT


I Love finding new artists to listen to. I happen to hear Ms. Gin Wigmore on a TV commercial (isnt that weird how music is promoted through TV commercials now a days?! I've found some amazing artists this way...I guess it's great marketing idea) I instantly love her retro-raspy voice. I had no idea what she looked like but I fell in love with her! Her voice is comparable to Duffy, Wanda Jackson, and Paloma Faith only to name a few. But she's unique enough to stand out from the crowd and I just confirmed if I ever persued a singing career I would want to sound like her (especially her song 'Hey Ho')ha! Check out her EP 'Man Like That' here

Leave a comment I'd love to know who you guys are listening to? Have you heard of Gin before? Do you like her music?

Popular posts from this blog

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER

FALL INSPIRATION

AMY WINEHOUSE