MOMMA KNOWS BEST


Photo: Of Candice Huffine by Damon Baker for S Moda Magazine

As I grow up and mature over the year(s) I go through career decisions as many of us young adults do in life and for a couple of years now my mother as well as co-workers and friends suggested to me that I should be a plus size model and I didnt think much of it because one I'm awkward and I hate taking pictures and two being that I never saw myself being a model ever! But you never know its not my main priority right now in life but it is something that I think about from time to time! do you guys ever feel like you want to do everything and you don't know where to start? thats how I feel its like I don't have one career I feel the need to want to do everything (fashion,film,makeup,etc)

Photos:fashiongonerogue

Popular posts from this blog

FALL INSPIRATION

AMY WINEHOUSE

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER