BEAUTY OF LISTENING TAKE 1


Haven't done one of these in a long time so I've complied a couple a few A LIST of songs that I've had in heavy rotation in my iphone for the past month! Enjoy!


1. The Killers - 'Be Still' listen here
2. Marina and The Diamonds - 'Lies' here 
3. Paloma Faith - 'Picking up the pieces' here (this has been my diva song for the past weeks) 
4. Hole - 'Doll Parts' here 
5. Calvin Harris ft Florence Welch - 'Sweet Nothing here 
6. Pink - 'Try' here 
7. Childish Gambino - 'Heartbeat' here 
8. Kimbra - 'Vows' album If you guys havent heard or listened to Kimbra yet I don't know what planet you're living on but ever since seeing her live in Dallas and in Austin all in one weekend I can say that I'm a true fan! her music is beautiful!! check out her album and also her live performances here, here , here, and here 
9.Antony and The Johnsons - 'If it be your will' here 
10. Tiny Tim - 'Earth Angel' live here (I love this performance...it honestly makes me smile everytime I watch this video)

Popular posts from this blog

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER

FALL INSPIRATION

AMY WINEHOUSE