THE HITCHCOCK HOUR

It seems theres a couple of Hitchcock movies coming out (not by the director of course) but surrounding his work and life (whether it be exaggerated or true) Alfred Hitchcock is one of my many favorite directors but when I seen the trailer and read the interview Tippi Hendren gave for the NY Times I had no idea that Alfred might of been just as psychotic as his films portrayed. I love in the interview that Tippis' life wasnt destroyed by him
You don’t get it. He ruined my career, but he didn’t ruin my life. That time of my life was over. I still admire the man for who he was. (NY Times Interview)

Shes a strong woman! Check out the trailer below featuring the beautiful Sienna Miller! Its nice to see her in films again! I hope she does justice playing Ms. Hendren! You can watch it on HBO Saturday, October 20th at 9PM!

Hitchcock Trailer, starring Anthony Hopkins, Helen Mirren and Scarlett Johansson. Directed by Sacha Gervasi, Hitchcock movie opens November 23, 2012.

I'm so excited! I cant wait to see these two films!

Popular posts from this blog

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE FILMS

WHAT IS BLOGGING?... MY ECCENTRIC MUSES...BLOGGING FROM AN IPAD = NO BEUNO , THE BEAUTY OF BEING A WOMAN (OR HUMAN BEING RATHER), THE EXITING OF RAF SIMONS