OLD FLAMES


If we were friends on myspace back in 2006-2009 then you should know who Rob Roy is! My old best friend and I used to be in love with Rob Roy back in the day and I thought about him today I don't know what made me think of him...oh I remember...this is really random but I was watching this comedy show that had Lil Duval on as one of the comedians and thought of Robs songs titled 'Duval' and if you're one of those people who loves southern rap (what am I talking about?!) If you just like great music in general then you'll love Robert Raimon Roy aka Rob Roy! here are some of his old songs that I used to listen to all the time! Enjoy!

Check out some of his more recent work from his up and coming self titled album 'Robert Raimon Roy' on itunes

Popular posts from this blog

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE FILMS

WHAT IS BLOGGING?... MY ECCENTRIC MUSES...BLOGGING FROM AN IPAD = NO BEUNO , THE BEAUTY OF BEING A WOMAN (OR HUMAN BEING RATHER), THE EXITING OF RAF SIMONS