MY TOP 10 FAVORITE FILMS


The apple of my eye, the most amazing director, screenwriter, producer, cinematographer Quentin Tarantino. His eye for details and the way he writes... it really amazes me and for me to say this is nothing because his cult films prove and live up to everything that he creates...I have not seen yet a bad film that he's put out yet! Or maybe thats because I'm such a die hard fan that nothing could be bad, but I highly doubt it. He serves as one of the many inspirations and heroes when it comes to my writing style/lingering work(short fashion films).


(photos:google)
Gilda is a 1946 American black-and-white film noir directed by Charles Vidor. It stars Glenn Ford and Rita Hayworth in her signature role as the ultimate femme fatale. The film was noted for cinematographer Rudolph Mate's lush photography, costume designer Jean Louis' wardrobe for Hayworth
Not only is Rita Hayworth beautiful but when I first seen this movie maybe two years ago I never knew that it would serve inspiration to me for life. I'm enamored with the story line, the cinematography, the beauty, the wardrobe, the essence of femme fatale that she plays in this film is just extraordinary. Words can not explain how much this film means to me.
(photo: deviantart
Wes Andersons Moonrise Kingdom see my love for the film here if you missed it!


 

I remember seeing this film poster in the 90s and wondering what the fuck is this? some type of weird art? (at the time I was just a child) it reminded me a lot of Camel Joe cigarettes advertisements and I always associated it with that. So when I did see it, it was a visual mind fuck (excuse my language) but its insane! The novel was written by Hunter S. Thompson later to be adapted into a film in 1998 directed by Terry Gilliam, produced by Patrick Cassavetti, Laila Nabulsi, and Stephen Nemeth and the wonderful screenplay by Gilliam, Tony Grisoni,Alex Cox, and Tod Davies. Visually it was captivating you were literally on a trip watching this film.




 THE LADIES MAN


Jerry Lewis will always have a soft spot in my heart. He's such a comedic genius!




 BAREFOOT IN THE PARK



THE HEATHERS


PAPER MOON



CARNAGE


 A black comedy film co-written and directed by Roman Polanski but the original playwright by Yasmina Reza!
Set in contemporary Brooklyn, New York, "Carnage" centers on two pairs of parents, one of whose child has hurt the other at a public park, who meet to discuss the matter in a civilized manner. However, as the evening goes on, the parents become increasingly childish, resulting in the evening devolving into chaos.

BYE BYE BIRDIE

Lovely visuals!

Popular posts from this blog

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER

WHAT IS BLOGGING?... MY ECCENTRIC MUSES...BLOGGING FROM AN IPAD = NO BEUNO , THE BEAUTY OF BEING A WOMAN (OR HUMAN BEING RATHER), THE EXITING OF RAF SIMONS