JANES ADDICTION

MINI HAUL/BEAUTY BUYS!
Lately I've been trying to venture out of just buying MAC Cosmetics and taking a risk of trial and error on other beauty brands out there. I promised myself that I wouldn't buy another MAC product for a while and looks like I just cant help myself! But I didn't let myself down completely. I always wanted to get a couple of products from FACE Stockholm because of their huge color range of eye products and lipsticks so I decided to go out on a whim and buy some! (*and any advice to anyone out there wanting to venture out to other beauty brands do-your-research!, go on youtube type in some of their products, see reviews! go on google search for everything!) But with this brand I got limited feed back. You know how some brands for instance Inglot (of whom I LOVE!) their star products are their eyeshadows and freedom system but with this brand unfortunately I purchased a few of their lipsticks and was kind of a let down... and not to say that they were terrible its just that the colors I bought I already had a couple of similar shades to them and also when I buy makeup especially lipsticks I have a list in what I look for one of them is packaging, quality and color payoff. The packaging on the site for these lipsticks looks like it would be a cool metal casing but instead its like a inexpensive foiled plastic and it feels inexpensive and for the price that one of these lipsticks costs ($22) I expected a little bit more. When I worn these on my lips there was a bit of a slip to them and the barrel of the lipstick kept going down as I applied them. Maybe I'm being a little to critical but I was kind of unsatisfied with it all but I'll keep them around for future use!
(Dupes for these MAC Girl About Town,MAC Razzeledazzler, MAC Russian Red)
I finally got MAC highly praised 'Candy Yum Yum' that came out with the Quite Cute Collection and re-released with MACs By Request and I was lucky enough to snag one! I've been loving these type of pinks lately! Even with summer almost about to end I will still be rocking this shade!

Popular posts from this blog

FALL INSPIRATION

AMY WINEHOUSE

SHAKE IT OUT