Mean Reds

"Holly:Listen...you know those days when you get the mean reds? 
Paul:The mean reds?...you mean like the blues? 

Holly:No The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe its been raining too long, you're just sad thats all...the mean reds are horrible suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of
-Breakfast at Tiffany's  
I'm still not over Amys death...I don't think I'll ever be...this video shows how witty she was full of love and enjoyment of making music with Tony Bennent and I can tell because she wasn't the type of person to fake emotion just for cameras she was really into this...so sad shes gone she would've been amazing further into her career...

Lately I've been so emotional and not because of Amy's death...lets put that aside... just personally I've been sad and I don't know why...deep down I feel like I shouldn't be sad because I feel so blessed for everything I have...hmph..who knows could just be a feeling or maybe just the change in the seasons!

Popular posts from this blog

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER

WHAT IS BLOGGING?... MY ECCENTRIC MUSES...BLOGGING FROM AN IPAD = NO BEUNO , THE BEAUTY OF BEING A WOMAN (OR HUMAN BEING RATHER), THE EXITING OF RAF SIMONS

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE FILMS