THE GLAMOUROUS WOMAN AND HER AMOUR

I've been watching alot of films and studying alot of old hollywood stars and I'm truly fascinated by old hollywood glamour. How women used to get dressed up just to go to the grocery store or just to answer the door...and of course some women do that now adays but back then it seemed like it was a right of passage like you had to have your lipstick, your high heel shoes, and a dress on. It was very inspiring. Women looked like vixens, even warriors in a sense just by these material things thats what made us so special...I really miss that
I've been really inspired by alot of maxi dresses, silk scarfs, kimonos, a line dresses, floral prints, color, 1920s-1960s makeup (but isn't that always? lol), Biba makeup, Diane Von Furstenburg, Anna Sui, Rodarte S/2012, Audrey Hepburn in the 60s. I'm just inspired to be a woman in general! We are endless, we hold so much power, we can become anyone who we want to be and change our looks constantly!...sorry if I'm sounding a little spastic. (photos:(1)fashionspot,(2)screen cap by me, (3) fashioncopious)

Popular posts from this blog

FALL INSPIRATION

AMY WINEHOUSE

SHAKE IT OUT