WILLING TO LIVE AND DIE FOR THE THING YOU LOVE


Lately I've been so emotional and either has to be one or two things the one being that I'm still at a strange point of my life where I'm still struggling to find out who I am as a person or as an artist or where should I start or will I be questioned...the undying fear of putting yourself out there for the world to see is what scares me the most and also messing up...not being perfect...not choosing the right path but I know what I have to do and I need to walk through life not wondering if it will be the right path or not but I need to make mistakes in order to know how to do it right! Or the second being that 'mother nature' is right around the corner and its that time of the month hahaha (tmi?)

But this video always makes me cry I remember posting it on my old blog and crying when I seen it and I did the same this time around...its so beautiful to see someone take pride and love something so much

Popular posts from this blog

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE FILMS

WHAT IS BLOGGING?... MY ECCENTRIC MUSES...BLOGGING FROM AN IPAD = NO BEUNO , THE BEAUTY OF BEING A WOMAN (OR HUMAN BEING RATHER), THE EXITING OF RAF SIMONS