PHOTO OF THE DAY: LADY GAGA 'YOU AND I' VIDEO STILL


(PHOTO: PROPAGAGA.COM)
I think this video is so captivating and beautiful I seem to be atracted to gaga when she has gray hair! I think its so beautiful (lol how odd of me to say because old gray hair is always associated with old age or dull) but it suits her! I liked it in Vanity Fair and also when she wore it around for a couple of weeks in candid photos that I've seen of her! but her 'YoĆ¼ and I' video was so artistically beautiful to me it captured her rawness, almost human (which she is) but the scenes where she was in the Hussein Chalayan 'dress' with pink ballet flats and w/ a pop of or yellow-orange lip I thought it was beautiful congrats to Val Garland for the makeup on the video! Sorry if I'm rambeling but gaga is such an inspiration for me creatively and visually I think shes amazing and yes I'll jump on the gaga train if thats what it means but I love her!

Popular posts from this blog

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER

WHAT IS BLOGGING?... MY ECCENTRIC MUSES...BLOGGING FROM AN IPAD = NO BEUNO , THE BEAUTY OF BEING A WOMAN (OR HUMAN BEING RATHER), THE EXITING OF RAF SIMONS

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE FILMS