TV STATIC


ADR preview for her collaboration with H&M. She looks amazing I cant get over it watching this I was in awe for many different reasons...

Visit Rookie Mag here. Tavi was on Jimmy Fallon last night and she was amazing! I'm so proud of her success I remember when she was first starting out her blog and she was rapping about Rei Kawakubo for the collaboration for Comme des Garçons and H&M. She's so grown up now and such an inspiration for me that you can do anything you want to do in life, all you have to do is make it happen! I wish her nothing but the best and great sucess with her online magazine! I'm working on my bitch-face now! hahaha

I thought I should just throw this one in! the Velvet Goldmine (film). Sorry for the shitty quality if you have Netflix you can watch it on instant!

Popular posts from this blog

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER

FALL INSPIRATION

AMY WINEHOUSE