BLOOMING INTO FRUITION

Its only probably once in a blue moon that I come on my blog and post about my personal life or even go into depth about obstacles that I face because when I post things on this blog I want this to be a place where you can come and be inspired and not be bothered with having to read about my pains or what have you but hopefully this will be inspiring to you! For the past couple of years I've been trying to find myself and like any 22 year old these are the years to find out who you are and what you're about and some days,weeks,months I have my day where I'm feeling great about myself but then again like any one else I have bad days but now at this point of time I feel content with where I am and even more excited about where I'm going because I'm finally getting on the ball about what and who I want to become in life and what its even called/ classified! I officially want to be a creative director! For at least a year in a half I tried to classify what is it even called I want ideally to make fashion films and visual images to inspire people all around the world and one day have my own studio like some of my favorites like ShowStudio, Milk Studios and IHeartStudios.
A creative director is a position often found within the graphic design, film, music, fashion, advertising, media or entertainment industries, but may be useful in other creative organizations such as web development and software development firms as well.
This sums up basically every thing I want to do! The person I have to thank that gave me that push was Kelly Cutrone I finally sat down I'm currently reading her book 'Normal Gets You No Where' and my eyes were opened up! I had to ask myself what do I want to do in life? and how can I be the best at it and if I was going to be the best then what do I need to do that no one else is doing? (if you haven't read her book I definitely advise you to especially if you want to be your own boss one day or want to be successful in anything) Especially now with the Internet and blogs and websites there's a million and one sites that are basically the same but just different text and web layouts! What sets you apart? what can you do that no one is really doing. Normal gets you nowhere' and the new normal in fashion is getting boring so now I'm in the process even with my blog I've tried to put what I did with my old blog PLANEE JANE and incorporate that into what I used to do when I first started out was basically posting my inspiration but now with my new profound love for film and beauty I base those two main components into here at Beauty of The Unusual Even though I'm still working out the kinks of the presentation of my blog I'm confident on where I want to go! I feel good and that's all that matters! I hope this was some sort of inspiring to anyone who's reading and please leave in the comments if you're a reader of mine! xx

Popular posts from this blog

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER

WHAT IS BLOGGING?... MY ECCENTRIC MUSES...BLOGGING FROM AN IPAD = NO BEUNO , THE BEAUTY OF BEING A WOMAN (OR HUMAN BEING RATHER), THE EXITING OF RAF SIMONS

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE FILMS