BEAUTY WISH LIST



With Fall right around the corner I cant get with the notion that the 'usual' thing to do is reach for darker lip/nail/and makeup colors I tend to want to do the opposite and its not the "oh fuck fashion and style rules I want to be different!" its that I seem to fall in love with bright colors when the fall season comes around and when its spring and summer I like to wear darker colors! I've always been like that. Don't get the visual of me wearing bright blue and green eye shadow because thats not what I'm talking about lol I just tend to wear bright nail colors or subtle bright eyeliner. Here are some of beauty-wants for fall (this isnt even half of it!)

Popular posts from this blog

DREW BARRYMORE | FLOWER

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE FILMS

WHAT IS BLOGGING?... MY ECCENTRIC MUSES...BLOGGING FROM AN IPAD = NO BEUNO , THE BEAUTY OF BEING A WOMAN (OR HUMAN BEING RATHER), THE EXITING OF RAF SIMONS