Keep checking back here for OB Updates, I will no longer post on here www.oddbeauty.com coming soon!
FLASHING LIGHTS | Kanye | Spike Jonze
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
[photos:screen captures by me from Vevo]
Kanye West 'Flashing Lights' short film/ music video directed by Spike Jonze (one of favorite directors) 2008
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Popular posts from this blog
In the bane of my existence I feel limited on the edge of insanity The seriousness of my unrequited morale Has me in its grips and as vain as I feel my soul has become It still haunts me at a constant. How many dreams are enough? How many fantasies can get me off While I bounce around on my own cloud nine Reality beats me down, murders me in cold blood Without hesitation I don’t bat an eye I am mourning my own creativity I take time to breathe and I reminisce about the light in my eyes I try to remember the luminosity The will that my soul takes for me when mentally I cannot do it alone I will never give up the will …
http://www.miumiu.com Miu Miu Women's Tales It's Getting Late, directed by Massy Tadjedin In the translucent LA dusk we discover four women living very different lives. The camera follows each as they wind down their working days, their four stories weaving together as each prepares for their evening. Shot by Iranian-American screenwriter and director, Massy Tadjedin, with a stellar international cast, Aubrey Plaza, Gemma Arterton, Patricia Clarkson and Rinko Kikuchi, culminating in a gripping cameo performance by rising songstress, Zola Jesus. "We make our faces, our suits, our selves just a little more ready for wherever it is we're going. Fashion is never just the clothes. It's our mood, our excitement for something, our expectations, our attitudes, our outlooks. Managing those is often what getting ready is all about and that's what our short tries to capture." Massy Tadjedin The four women quietly take part in their private acts of preparat...
How can you not be mesmerized by her? In these live performances it reminded me of some of some of the past/present Dolce & Gabbana collections for some reason ( Spring 2013 , Spring 2012 )