In the bane of my existence I feel limited on the edge of insanity The seriousness of my unrequited morale Has me in its grips and as vain as I feel my soul has become It still haunts me at a constant. How many dreams are enough? How many fantasies can get me off While I bounce around on my own cloud nine Reality beats me down, murders me in cold blood Without hesitation I don’t bat an eye I am mourning my own creativity I take time to breathe and I reminisce about the light in my eyes I try to remember the luminosity The will that my soul takes for me when mentally I cannot do it alone I will never give up the will …
Popular posts from this blog
UNUSUAL BEAUTIES: YMA SUMAC
TV STATIC
ADR preview for her collaboration with H&M. She looks amazing I cant get over it watching this I was in awe for many different reasons... Visit Rookie Mag here . Tavi was on Jimmy Fallon last night and she was amazing! I'm so proud of her success I remember when she was first starting out her blog and she was rapping about Rei Kawakubo for the collaboration for Comme des Garçons and H&M. She's so grown up now and such an inspiration for me that you can do anything you want to do in life, all you have to do is make it happen! I wish her nothing but the best and great sucess with her online magazine! I'm working on my bitch-face now! hahaha I thought I should just throw this one in! the Velvet Goldmine (film). Sorry for the shitty quality if you have Netflix you can watch it on instant!